'08 Fireblade For Sale

Discussion in 'Bikes For Sale' started by stu-pendus, May 21, 2011.

1. stu-pendus

stu-pendus Active Member

stu blade 4.jpg

She's a Black and white one with just about 7,000miles and has never ever been out in either rain or anything but the best summer days.She lives in a garage with a cover over her,is always hooked up to an optimizer,is always washed and waxed and FS365'd after every ride.It had had all of the recalls done and more importantly is not an oil burner.The list of extras are as follows:-
    A full Akropovic evo with carbon end can system and Pipercross Filter,
    A full Crescent Suzuki (done by Cooky) dyno Powercommander PC111 setup and remap(showing over 170 RWBHP)but beautifully fuelled now.
    Suspension set up by Francis Williamson(ex BSB,Yamaha R1 and Ducati 1098 privateer)
    R&G,tail tidy,
    R&G,rad guard,
    Honda rear seat cover in pearl white,
    Honda smoked double bubble screen,
    Black Pazzo levers,
    Gold engine casings have been resprayed in satin black,
    Tastfull rear LED indicators,
    artifical suede seat cover,
    The rear footpegs have been removed,
    MOT'ed in Feb and taxed until end of September,
    I have done a Trackday (novices) and about a dozen RWYB runs on her but fear not the clutch is fine and i should say that i am 56 years old and a grandfather of two BTW.The bike has been dealer serviced on mileage,oil changed every 2,000 miles and also been looked after and fettled by Francis Williamson's mechanic too. I know of no faults on her and is unmarked and in better than new condition.I will put a new battery on her for peace of mind and i will also give a brand new pair of just scrubed(80 miles only) Michelins tyres and a rear paddock stand to fit the bobbins that i forgot to mention earlier together with all the standard parts that have been upgraded.I live in Hindhead Surrey (near the A3)and would be very happy to show the bike to any interested party but no test rides without insurance and the readies in my hand.I work for the emergency services and i am also a trustee of a registered Charity so my description and honesty over her condition should be taken as read.My number is 07501 343032 if you require any further info.I dont want to sell any of the bit separately at this time and I am after 7,300 Pounds which is IMO the right price for this package,if you want to pay less i will merely knock off some of the extras that she will come with.This bike has never wanted for any more love and all of the mods have transformed this bike into"real world"completely sorted package.
    Thanks for looking.

Stu

#1 stu-pendus, May 21, 2011
    Last edited: May 21, 2011
  2. slowr1der

slowr1der Active Member

Best of luck with the sale mate, looks a good honest bike

3. stu-pendus

stu-pendus Active Member

Thanks matey,it is genuine and just a tad quick for an old git like me.

4. slowr1der

slowr1der Active Member

Is the pic from an Odiham ARD?

5. stu-pendus

stu-pendus Active Member

Its from an Odiham rwyb occ day.

6. Bikeracer1098

Bikeracer1098 Active Member

Hi Stu

Best of luck with the sale.
    Has Dave managed to sell you a Ducati!!!

Cheers
    Rich

7. stu-pendus

stu-pendus Active Member

Not yet,hee,i just struggle to get my head around sportbikes on todays roads realy.

8. stu-pendus

stu-pendus Active Member

Now sold to a very worthy new lady owner.