2010 HRC STOLEN! China Town NCP!

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by zeepony, Mar 16, 2011.

1. zeepony

zeepony Active Member

My work colleague has had his 2010 HRC stolen from China Town NCP on Monday.

He only just had this replaced as his last 08 Blade was stolen in October!

Basically, nowhere in London is safe for these bikes. Out of 3 of us in the office that ride we have had 3 Fireblades and one 2010 ZX6 stolen in 5 months.. Its a FRICKEN JOKE!!

My 2010 blade and gold blade went in October too :angry:

Come on plod, all you have to do is put a nice bike in a bay for 24hrs and it will be stolen - BANG. undercover swat on their skanky asses.

Sorry, forgot to add this is London BTW, responsible for 50% of the entire stolen bikes in the UK. Sorry about your premiums..

2. Rob

Rob Administrator
    Staff Member

Man not another one...

This absolutely sucks. I know exactly how it feels too as my Repsol was stolen last September.

Something seriously needs to be done... A little time & maybe an investment in a bike as bait to catch these thieving idiots red handed.

3. Hudson

Hudson Active Member

Gutted for you pal, i only use my bike to ride to work so have never yet put it in a car park or any other public parking space.... and i just ride a 4 year old CBF600...... NAKED.... with no ABS !!!!

I am looking at getting a 2010 Blade in about a years time (2 year old should be a bit cheaper), but this aspect of the ownership really does worry me and the nickablity of it is a real concern.