A Car Too Far

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by kpone, Oct 16, 2012.

1. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm watching the second in the above series on discovery, having fallen for the promise of seeing experts dealing with off road challenges that will beggar belief.

Feck me. The two dickheads on here are drama queening situations that the muppets on Top Gear broadcast as comic relief.

I don't want to alienate our cousins but guys, to qualify as swollen sufficiently to necessitate a log bridge, a winch and mutual counselling, a stream needs to be capable of overflowing the top of my wellies for Christ sake.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

Not seen it yet, but sounds as though they used the best bits for the trailer?

3. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Well the guy that does the driving is a whining brat, who, so far, has displayed the driving skills of Stevie Wonder on his first Landrover Experience day and the British 'ex special forces' dude has got that constant jolly 'lets eat worms' Steve Irwin meets Bear Grylls attitude that would make him the most likely candidate for a protein donor if you got really really hungry. The most enjoyable thing about it was the purple line that has suddenly appeared down the middle of the TV screen.

4. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

5. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member