A cheap(ish) travel insurance site for anyone with medical conditions

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Si., Aug 11, 2014.

1. Si.

Si. God Like

Browsing the web, I was looking for a single trip, family of four travel to Europe. My daughter has severe allergies inc nut, banana, chicken and has asthma. Hers is life threatening as she can go into anaphylaxis due to these nut allergies and is severe.

i found a very cheap company as far as insurance goes, and covers everything that we need and then some..

MedisafeInsurance.com - travel insurance for pre existing medical conditions

so, anyone with medical conditions, give this company a go.... Could save ya a few quid.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Stevie_d

Stevie_d Senior Member

Sorry to hear that pal, I'll check them out as I've not long had an operation. Will check if they can cover me when I go to Tenerife shortly

Steve

3. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

Good shout Si.
    I haven't done a price comparison but I've just booked a single trip to Europe with thee folk goodtogoinsurance.com
    3 adults & a child
    One with epilepsy three no conditions & they came in at £70 and a few pence for a ten day trip.
    If that's in the same ball park?

4. Si.

Si. God Like

£24 for 4 of us Gary, all adults...15 days.

Emily has Asthma, nut and food allergies, has to carry epi pen and her nut allergy would kill her it's so severe. She's allergic to Bananas, nuts, chicken, peppers, eggs (yolk and white) amongst others...

5. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

Bloody heck. That is a good price.
    Feel like I've been mugged now :eek: