Advice on MotoGP and/or snoozebox this weekend...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Fezza, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Fezza

Fezza Active Member

Hi all,

I'm lucky enough to be going to the GP this weekend from Friday morning until Monday lunchtime and staying in snoozebox on the circuit. A couple of questions:

- Are there trade stands there? I'd like a new lid :D At F1 the stands were all team merchandise stands, i'm hoping there are clothing/accessories/lids etc stands this weekend too?
    - Anybody stayed in snoozebox? If so, i believe there is a bar open to residents in the evenings?
    - Any tips for the weekend?

Got to load up the blade with tail pack and panniers tomorrow night - that'll be fun... not!!!

TIA! James.

2. sinewave

sinewave God Like

WTF is a Snoozebox, although I can hazzard an accurate guess!

Is it a glorified Tea Chest?

3. sinewave

sinewave God Like

4. rocket

rocket Active Member

went last year and going this weekend but sunday only. there are clothing stands and merchandise but cant recall helmet/jacket sellers. seen the snoozeboxes tucked down not far from behind club corner. looked pretty cool better than tenting it lol

5. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

That looks brilliant! Can poke ya tent lol

6. Fezza

Fezza Active Member

Cheers rocket, that's a shame, suppose ill have to spend money on beer instead!

Yeah, saw snoozebox at F1 last year but its faaar too expensive there, I think this was £220 for 2 people for 3 nights with breakfast each day. Apparently we have a view out over the Wellington straight and a bar too?! Better than taking the tent!

So if you see an HRC RR7 parked in the snoozebox car park - that's me :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Alblade

Alblade God Like

I'm down this weekend - but upmarket camping at Whittlebury Park - so thats halfway between a snoozebox and regular camping 3 people for 3 nights £117 - and we have a bar / decent showers and I think a band.