All things Apple for you gadget freaks...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Si., Dec 30, 2012.

1. Si.

Si. God Like

Went into apple store today, to see about the recall on my Mac HDD…had a browse through the store, and noticed some new stuff out for the iPad and iPhone.

1. A wireless lighting system. This comes with bulbs, and the bulbs go into your lamps or lighting as usual using LED's not filaments, so low voltage.. You then download an app to the iPad or iPhone, and voila!, home automation to wirelessly switch on and off your lighting using the tablet or phone.

2. Wireless plug sockets… again download the app and switch on and off anything that is plugged into them…..how cool!

3. IR room cameras… put these into your rooms, and the iPad or iPhone connects to them anywhere in the world, and you can see and keep tabs on your home. Dropbox can be used to record footage too…..

Home automation has been out for a while, but is expensive…using Apple its a lot cheaper…

Just a heads up for gadget freaks….

2. IcarusGreen

IcarusGreen Elite Member

You can buy light switches, heating controls, bath taps and loads more that have been out for ages.

3. steveo

steveo Active Member

Wow, thought i was hi tec installing CCTV that i can view through an app on my iphone, gotta get these to keep tabs on the f###ing wifes housework lol!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Si.

Si. God Like

Yup, you can, but i think the Apple stuff is cheaper???

5. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Never, that can't be??????