Alpinestars gp pro gloves

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bry641, Sep 30, 2012.

1. bry641

bry641 Active Member

Bought the alpinestars gp pro in black gloves using the alpinestars glove sizing guide, but there a tad tight...
    Don't get me wrong they fit fine once I force them on. Its just a couple of fingers that are tight. Any advice to stretching them. We're only talking a tiny bit.
    Had a mate who soaked his in hot water (rst gloves) and he didn't dry them properly and they stink of Pish.

I await all the smart answers, buy the proper size, send them back get right size, always buy a bigger size than advertised and of course, your a knob and should of tried them on before you buy them.......i got them sent over from an uncle in America but there bought now and they look good........:D

2. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

My gloves were a tad tight at first but soon gave a little, now they are spot on

3. GappySmeg

GappySmeg Well-Known Member

Just wear them... the heat and moisture from your hands will make them a little more pliable, and any good quality leather will stretch a little.

My last pair were tight at first, bordering on painful... now, they fit, errrrm, like a glove!

4. gRRandeelion

gRRandeelion Active Member

Wear them to bed mate, just be careful what you get up to (still she won't complain you've got cold hands and you won't leave finger prints).

5. samuk

samuk Well-Known Member

they will wear in and stretch..

I gave my alpine stars that i bought to my friend whose hands were bigger then mine - that stretch em out little too..