Alpinestars Supertech R boots 2011 scheme - euro 46 (UK 11) - mint

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by damodici, Sep 29, 2011.

1. damodici

damodici Active Member

Pair of superb condition Supertech R Boots in euro size 46 equates to UK11.5 (im an 11 and they're a perfect fit as they size up smaller than you'd expect)

Brand new toes sliders fitted as i used magnesium from when i bought them so these are totally unmarked.

Boots less than 6 months old with not much wear at all as the pictures show, no rips or stains worth noting. Boots have been thoroughly cleaned and also the inners so no smells or previous signs of wear.

The best boots money can buy IMO and many others, super comfy and MotoGP tech, far better than the top range sidis as i find more movement in these and less outside buckles etc to get caught up on rearsets etc.

Why am i selling some boots that are less than six months old and still current 2011 design??? Well, because ive just bought some more of them just in a different colour scheme because im anal like that, but now the mrs wants to know why ive got two pairs of boots that look the same.... i'll never get away with keeping both ;)

Best pair of slightly used boots you'll find here and on ebay as ive been looking.

Boxed with all tags still in place, original Astars stickers and i'll even supply the used magnesium sliders in with the deal.

£180 and i can ship next day via courier.

any questions just fire over an email

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

Oh man .. If these where a size 9 i would have bit your arm off . Im gutted they changed the vented with holes leather to solid . Mine look better but are turning a creamy colour now

3. damodici

damodici Active Member

Ah now you see what you need mate is some REALLY thick socks :)

4. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

If i was a 10 uk i would of done that lol

5. Benn The Pig

Benn The Pig Well-Known Member

Ahhhh these would match my penguin bike and black leathers hmmmmmmmm

6. damodici

damodici Active Member

Go for them then bud, I know it's me selling them but they're well worth the money, best boots I've ever had and I doubt I'll ever change from buying these.......unless they top them at some point and they havnt done that yet :)

7. Benn The Pig

Benn The Pig Well-Known Member

I would but I'm moving house in a week and on holiday the 20tg the house move was pretty last minute so unfortunately I can't justify the money this month