am back!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Hobey600, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Hobey600

Hobey600 Active Member

Haven't had to get on here for what seems like ages. In fact I think it has been ages!!:eek:

Been busy selling our house and buying and moving to a new one. yippeeee we finally got moved a couple of weeks ago. Just got to wait for Dave to get back, and OMG he's gonna have 7 weeks off!! I cant wait!!:D:D We have moved to Norfolk. I didnt realise just how bike friendly the roads were up here!! well apart from dodging the poop and mud all over the roads, someone from here please tell me it all gets cleared away for the spring/summer months.

Does anyone know of any good routes to ride around here.:)

xxx

2. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

That's not slurry, that's East Anglian plumbing babe. Better get used to it.

Welcome back Jo.

XXXX

3. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

Welcome back Jo:)

4. arthurbikemad

arthurbikemad A very helpful Gent

Glad your all well, seems you've been busy... how's the bikes?

5. steve b

steve b Active Member

hi hobey thats the only trouble with rural areas its the same down here

6. Hobey600

Hobey600 Active Member

thanks guys. Arthur my bonnie still only has 57 miles on the clock!! if i've put 300 miles on my cbr in the last year it will be a bloody miracle!!

Ken, what can i say, get used to it?? after the pong three days ago when i went into the garden and thought something had died out there to have Amy come out and say nah they're mucking the fields mum!! lol still the pace of life here is much slower and thats what we need, she was laughing telling me (who is originally an eastender lol) i was born to be a bumpkin lol. Saffy and Jasper are well settled, Saffy has managed to bring me a total of 9 fish from the local ponds! jaspert as our rachel calls him, has managed a mole and a field mouse, gladly they were both dead otherwise i would have been in a bit of trouble lol

xx

7. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

We welcome back Jo, I know a few from your area so will ask them some good roads. I know they have said going north has some great roads

8. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Oh dear. I'm afraid you're going to need to man up on the 'frog' front Jo. They will go psychotic now the spring is coming, living there. Bert is already sharpening his knives and getting into his Zen place for the killing season.

Still, on the upside, you'll be able to charge more for your mani/pedi's what with all those extra fingers and toes amongst the locals.

9. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

Welcome back Jo, have you met the Dad over there? I'm not sure whether he has two thumbs or if its just his county wide offspring;) Freedom is the man to talk too about the roads.

10. Hobey600

Hobey600 Active Member

thanks Remal, that would be good.

Ken i cant even let frogs enter my head, my wash load will treble and my medication will go through the roof!! the minute they start on those slimey, ugly useless creatures that actually serve no other purpose other than to make me cry, have palpatations, break out in a cold sweat and wet myself they are staying in the utility room or dave can build them a bloody kennel on his 7 weeks off!! i know they bring the pressies because they feel the need to drop them at my feet, but please, any sane creature that sees their gifts having that effect on someone stops bringing the gifts!!

mmmmm, extra fingers and toes eh??? mmmmmmm lol

Carl thanks for the welcome back. Hopefully Freedom will come up with a few rides for Dave and I to venture on.

xx

11. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Gribbet...

12. Hobey600

Hobey600 Active Member

b*****d!!

xx

13. flurbs

flurbs Active Member

Welcome back