Anyone good at speeches??!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by blade1980, Jun 3, 2012.

1. blade1980

blade1980 Active Member

Got asked to be my mates and fellow biker best man last night., left me a bit speechless to say the least! It's not till next April so gives me plenty of time to rustle up a few words with the help from mr google I'm sure, but on a good point I do get to plan the stag do!! :)

2. gixerthou

gixerthou Active Member

my might was best an for a mutual friends (whos into cars)

he started of by saying that he had known him a longtime and he had seen him with some sexy ones - some foreign one - some right dogs etc etc

and then said that his current car wasnt bad !!!

build that in about his bike history

3. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

Wait until you have had the stag do, I used of alot embarrassing moments about the stag in it.
    Oh and put an envallope on everyone's table with pics of him in his bumble bee tutu, stockings, wings, antena hair band etc.
    I don't know where his clothes went while he was in the shower but this outfit was all that was left in the room! ;)

4. fez.57

fez.57 Well-Known Member

Maybe something along the lines of your mate having 2 bikes in his life but only one is his true love ect ect

5. blade1980

blade1980 Active Member

He's had a gsxr 600 ever since I've known him so Suzuki jokes are a must!!

6. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

I've done a few mate. My favourite thing is subtitles. Mention an event, the explanation of which will call him acute embarrassment then watch him squirm as you completely downplay it. Then, when his colour is back, do another one. You know shit that will stop his mother in law speaking to him for the rest of his life, so it's your chance to do him one almighty favour.

Oh, and a fake receipt in his wife's name stating that she's sold his bike would be good.

#6 kpone, Jun 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2012