Anyone heading over to TT's

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by dmcvw60, May 15, 2012.

1. dmcvw60

dmcvw60 Active Member

Hey guys as its nearly upon us is anyone heading over to the Isle of man TT races this year, if so when you going and where are you staying..
    I'm heading down on the bike to Liverpool on 31st to catch the ferry and return to Heysham the night of the 8th, camping at Ballamoar campsite.
    It will be my 1st TT and been let down by my mates again,but it's not stopping me, I'm sure I'll not be stuck for conversation or a drinking buddy when I get there.

2. MrB

MrB God Like

Going on the 26th, staying with friends at Union Mills for a week then meeting up with some mates and rented a house in Douglas for a week then back to Union Mills for 3 days before leaving on the 11th June. I'll be on my own for 5 days, quite like it that way but always able to meet up for a pint or two and a natter.

3. phantomx0_1

phantomx0_1 Active Member

Next year for me for sure!

4. dmcvw60

dmcvw60 Active Member

Yeah Mr B, I know what your talking about mate good to get away from the daily hum drum routine.
    If you fancy a beer and a chat gives a shout when your over mate.

Phantom I've had that same quote for last 4 years and always been let down by people so just heading over myself this year..

5. bladebhoy

bladebhoy Active Member

heading over on the 3rd of june, back on the 8th june. with my 2 brothers, camping at douglas rugby club and hoping for nice weather.

6. broos3

broos3 Active Member

Im heading with a group of 4. not taking the bikes though. We are there 1st to the 5th june, camping at quatterbridge campsite.

7. rm2092

rm2092 New Member

A bit of a road trip for me so I guess its a no but would love to see.