Backs gone

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by dave d, Feb 19, 2014.

1. dave d

dave d Elite Member

As title on the sick spent a pleasant 3 1/2 hours in the walk in centre WTF,have managed to get a cancelation so im off to see my own doc at 1130.gives me a chance to watch some fit young Scots girls in the curling!

2. The.kickboxer

The.kickboxer Active Member

Doctors don't do backs anymore than they do colds and sore throats. Go see a chiropractor and take some anti inflammatories.

3. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

Bus drivers curse Eh Dave, remember suffering a similar fate once or twice myself back in the day, hope you get sorted soon, and as Kick states, Dr's no good, get yourself down the local Leisure centre and see the sports therapist or similar, my last treatment wasn't cheep when I had acupuncture for a trapped nerve in my neck but it was worth every ££££££

4. flurbs

flurbs Active Member

Sorry to hear about your back but as already said perhaps consider a sports therapist/osteopath, hope you recover quickly.

5. Kevin1

Kevin1 Elite Member

I can sympathise on the back, but don't waste your time going to the docs. You want treatment now, not in a few weeks when the NHS physiotherapist can see you. Bite the bullet and pay I'm afraid. Good Luck

6. AshBlade

AshBlade Riding Goddess

Dave ... Chiropractor immediately,Don't bother with the doctor...:)

7. Iain

Iain Active Member

Its been said, don't ignore it, Chiropractor, it helps if work pays, but even if not they will sort you out a lot quicker. You will get to know what and how to treat things if/when it goes again!

8. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

As said matey, with back issues, your local quack is about as useful as a chocolate teapot

Osteo for you my man