Best Category of racing

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Givover, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Givover

Givover God Like

Iam getting a little bored of the current GP races you all know the score.Well i was just thinking what is my Favorite and i have got it down to this .BSB /IRISH ROAD RACING /WORLD SUPERBIKE /NW200/ MOTO 2/ TT/ MOTO GP/ WHATS YOURS?

2. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

I love anything with 2 or 4 wheels. and even trucks. Love the TT and want to go one year. they are all made racing at the TT. Amateur racing is great. When I get time to watch the BSB and WSB they are also very good as well as the supersport etc...

The 2 I always watch (good or bad races) are F1 and Moto GP. just for the technology involved as well as the racing.

3. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

BSB is my Fav . I like WSB aswell but there is something about BSB that gets me going

4. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

I love the toys you get with the top tier of motorsport but I find l'm less and less moved by the actual racing. The comparisons between 2 and 4 wheels are uncanny. F1 is like MotoGP, WSB is World Touring Cars and BSB is British Touring Cars. And There's an increasing likeness between pilots too. MotoGP guys are becoming prone to hystrionics, WSB guys are becoming more and more anonymous and BSB guys like a punch up on the track. Just like their 4 wheel counterparts.

I do understand the economic and political reasons behind the move in MotoGP to 1000's and I hope it brings more bikes to the grid but my heart really believes that MotoGP should be pure prototypes, as should F1. That's the point of them.

The best type of racing?.... The TT, every time for me.

5. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

The TT for me to but once a year is not enough and i cant seem to find the rest of the road racing series to watch. I just get the results in MCN lol

6. flatstickHRC

flatstickHRC Active Member

Moto2 is excellent racing and BSB is class too.

I think it will be even better once the new rules come in to reduce electronics too