BIG RANT ,bike racing - go back a lap W.T.F.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by rollsroyce, Sep 2, 2013.

1. rollsroyce

rollsroyce Member

why oh why do they go back a fking lap, in all the motorbike racing, they have full course monitering now a days, take this weekends WSB, when they went back a lap and gave sykes the win, surely the guy out in front at the time is the winner, he doesnt know the race is about to be stopped. i see this all the time. and this crap about going over the finish line to complete the lap. doesnt wash with me,if ya out in front you are the winner, on another note, RALLYING, i use to do a bit, bogey times on stages,i cant believe they still exist, so you risk ya fkin life going like hell only to find 6 of you have beaten the "bogey" time so you all get the same time.was watching it on the telly, and the drivers were totally pissed off by it, they were beating the "bogey" by 10 seconds.so in fact were racing for nothing. AH that's better.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

I couldn't agree more with you Rolls.
    If a rider is in front before a flag be it a yellow or red then he should be deemed the leader.Red flag leader wins.
    As for rallying it should be what your time is per stage should stand.The guy behind you has to make up the time lost on the previous stage.Bogey times are a complete waste of time.