Bike mag on iPad. What's your verdict?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kevin1, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Kevin1

Kevin1 Elite Member

I get a paper copy of Bike magazine, but I have ended my subscription with a view to getting the mag on the iPad when they stop sending me paper copies.
    I do already subscribe on iPad to a couple of other mags but find I don't really look at them as much as when I used to buy the mags.
    What experience do you have?

2. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

I bought a couple on the iPad but to be honest I prefer flicking through the hard copy chucking it down etc?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kevin1

Kevin1 Elite Member

That's what I think Carl. Mind you it saves on having piles of mags dotted about all over the place.

• Like Like x 1
  4. madmac

madmac Well-Known Member

Was thinking of ditching my subscription to paper copy of MCN for the iPad version. But there something nice about flicking through the pages and getting print all over your hands. Plus if you lose it - it hasn't cost you over £400! :D

5. Andy

Andy Active Member

I personally prefer the digital magazines and use my Ipad for all of my subscriptions even the daily paper, for me it's a better quality text to read, less mess, every magazine in one place and you can always delete and re-download as you please.

I suppose it's better for the environment to !!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

I like my Ipad, I mean the wife and kids Ipad. We have 2 and I never get a chance to use them. But always prefer paper magazines and books

7. glynn

glynn Member

I like the magazines in my hand rather than Ipad. I can't be arsed zooming in and out of the writing and pics etc. I think if you download the app you can get a couple of old issues to see if you like it in the iPad format.