Bikers what do you drive

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Remal, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Ok if you have a car licence with most will prob have

What is your daily drive?
    Me hyundai santa fi 4x4 is mine. Had it 5 years, been fauiltless in all that time. Not even a light bulb gone

And what would you like to drive? Idea daily drive? So not a dream car!

And what cars do you like/love and hate?

I'm missing the blade at the mo, and reading Evo mag I enjoy got me thinking about what other members like when it come to tin tops :eek:

2. ColinBR

ColinBR God Like

I've got a subaru impreza wrx sti. It's the second 1 of the same model I've had.
    Had my first 1 for about a year and a half, then thought I'd have a change, only to go through 7 cars in the space of 2 years, and decide that I'd be better of getting the subaru again.

3. Givover

Givover God Like

I have an Astra van for work with about 50k at 3 years old .It has a strange fault which appears every so often and i have had a new Turbo which seemed to have helped for a while and then a air cleaning value(not sure) The fault is well dangerous as you could be travelling down a road and the sucker loses some power so you change down and it gets a second wind only to slow again its like a magnet is drawing you back at slow speeds like a roundabout you can set off in 1st change up to 2nd and with the foot to the boards the speed will be about 10 mph .then it may clear for 2 months .

4. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

No car for me, but insured on the mrs, the mums, the dads and both my bros cars! So plenty to choose from. If I buy soon will prob be a bm or range rover sport! But I'll proper chicken out and keep borrowing everyone else's car. Ha ha

5. r1monkey

r1monkey Active Member

e46 m3 convertible for summer commuting ,crappy peugeot 405 estate diesel for winter commuting and towing around track bike / monkey bikes.(perfect for sleeping in with rear seats folded down.)

6. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

Got my self a Nissan X-Trail 2.2 Dci Aventura, it pulls my wobblebox perfectly :D
    And Mrs b has a Fiat 500

7. vino

vino New Member

My current drive is a 2008 Saab Aero 2.0T Sportwagon (estate).

Next car will either be a BMW 530d or 635d M Sport. The Saab returns a less than competitive 27mpg & these beauties do over 40mpg & aren't too expensive for a 2 year old model.

8. matt

matt Active Member

I've got a new faux hall movano for work and the mrs got a golf gttdi

9. bladerunner2010

bladerunner2010 Active Member

I have a bmw x5 3.0D for everyday use and i have a Mondeo ST220 3.0 v6 for weekends and having fun, ive also got a VW passat TDi estate which i have been using to tow my caravan but i may put a towbar on the x5 and sell the passat.

10. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

another wobble box owner, phew, ;)

11. stevebetts

stevebetts Well-Known Member

Kia Sorento XS. Very usefull vehicle.
    I bought my Mrs an Astra Twin Top. She loves it.

12. Andrew

Andrew Active Member

I've got a VR6 corrado which i'm going to be having a rotrex supercharger fitted to at some point, I don't use it that often tho and I generally jump in the misses nissan note.

13. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

My confession is "Well I'm a beemer fan".Always had BMW's they are impecably reliable, for me anyway. I drive an X5 3.0d le mans sport edition.300 bhp (chipped) and still returns 30mpg.On a run fully loaded with top box on, it returned better mpg than a 1.6 focus 2008 who was following half loaded.BMW diesels are very good.

14. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

You won't be dissapointed the X5 will pull your van much better.Probably won't even notice it on the back.

15. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

I drive a BMW330 M Sport and if I was to choose a car with no financial restrictions an Aston DB 9 would be a good start?

16. damodici

damodici Active Member

just placed and order for a new facelift A5 sportback quattro 3.0tdi Sline (the longest car name in history) with a good £6k worth of options (ridiculous i know)

Its via work but theyre buying me the upgrade as ive been a good boy, its pretty fast standard, 0-60 5.9secs 246bhp (they reckon actually 260ish as audi always underate the output to be safe) and 500 torque but you can have them remapped to put out 295bhp and nearly 600 torque for about £200 :)

Currently got a 3 series M sport which is nice but im looking forward to first week of april when the quattros delivered

17. Benn The Pig

Benn The Pig Well-Known Member

Had nice cars but they always get smashed at work in the car park if not by shits, by colleagues so I have a £500 316i 174,000 on the clock and I love it, it owes me nothing I leave it anywhere with no worries.

I'll get a van next probably so I can get a track bike in it!!!

18. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

How I feel about my 4X4

Forgot to add the Kit car for summer blast/car TD's when not on the blade

19. KRL

KRL Active Member

Nissa Pathfinder for me, wife has a vectra and a focus runner. Just sold an MX5 - well taxing/insuring etc 4 cars was a bit excessive, never mind the 2 bikes

20. Bats

Bats Active Member

91 saph cossie 300+ ponies daily drive owned it since 21st birthday 12 years mint!

• Like Like x 1