Blue tooth headphones

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by kpone, Nov 21, 2015.

1. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

So, it's time for me to ask advice, not on tyres, oil, flapper valve mods or counter steering (I know how the search bar works).

No, after revamping the majority of the AV options in Casa Kpone, I find myself thinking about blue tooth headphones for me to enjoy shit blowing up and the blood splattering of Covenant invasion forces at a decent volume, after Mrs Kpone has retired to her coffin.

Now, I'd like you to remember that A: I'm not likely to want to blow £250 on a pair of platinum buds with dolphin skin cones, mainly because B: 35 years of crash helmet noise, industrial ventilation units and hard rock concerts , plus good old anno domini will render them a total waste of nuance.

No, I'm looking for something robust for fair economy that connects every time across a quite small lounge. I'd prefer it not to be buds, because of 'B' and I don't wish to compound matters.

So I know a lot of you guys know your stuff when it comes to this fangled technology stuff, and I'd appreciate your experience for when I write my note to the fat man.

2. sp1n99

sp1n99 Active Member

image.jpeg

image.png
    I always use headphones/ earbuds when watching tv. The wife watches what see wants to watch (the cr*p) upstairs in the study while I watch downstairs.

I currently choose between Sennheiser RS170's (can get a bit warm in summer) or a 7 day shop wifi sender (top) connected to either a Sony wifi receiver and my bike earphones middle) or a Sony sports wifi receiver (bottom).

The (phone) wifi receiver ( middle) has a lot better range than the sports receiver.

• Thanks Thanks x 1