BMW 525d M Sport Auto (2006) - great spec!

Discussion in 'Non Bike Related' started by GappySmeg, Jun 21, 2013.

1. GappySmeg

GappySmeg Well-Known Member

Hi

Due to a new job where the commute is now only 7 miles with no trips out to see clients, I think I need to swap my diesel auto for a petrol manual, and so my lovely BMW 525d M Sport is up for sale. Click to see AutoTrader advert

In summary, car is in great condition inside and out, and has full BMW Main Dealer service history. On top of all the usual BMW 5 series toys (rain-sensing wipers, front/rear parking sensors, I-Drive, etc...) this car has some rare and sought-after optional extras:
    - Professional Sat-Nav (means the I-Drive display is extra wide, allowing it to show all its usual stuff whilst also displaying your navigation info along side)
    - Bluetooth Prep (contrary to popular belief, most E60 5 Series do NOT come bluetooth equipped... this one does, and its all bit in as part of the I-Drive)
    - automatic adaptive Xenon headlights with washer system (the bog-standard BMW headlights arent great, the Xenons are an absolute must)
    - Electric Comfort Memory Seats (these are INCREDIBLE and rare... all adjustment is electronic, they remember their positions as well as the position of the electronically adjustable steering wheel, so you and your missus can be instantly comfortable at the press of your respective button. Honestly, I cannot overstate how amazingly comfortable these seats are!)

The price in the ad is a little "speculative" and I would be willing to negotiate a bit.

So, tell your friends, partners, pets, slaves, etc...

Any questions, dont hesitate to ask!

2. glynn

glynn Member

Looks nice that.

3. coupe312

coupe312 Active Member

looks nice mate shame it auto though

4. GappySmeg

Shameless bump... I have dropped the price a bit.

5. Millsp1

Millsp1 Active Member

What's the problem with having an auto box, once you've tried one you'll never go back to a manual!!

6. GappySmeg

SOLD!!! Hopefully off to buy its replacement tomorrow :D