Bridge Garage Thursday Night

Discussion in 'Events, Meetings & Ride Outs' started by kpone, May 30, 2012.

1. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Any of the south west members in range. Just a heads up. Bridge Mototrcycles open evening tomorrow night has the reigning BSB champion in attendance. He's an amenable chap if anyone is interested in nipping down there to clock him, shake him by the hand or just throw stones at him.

They've got a nice burger van too.

2. crin

crin Active Member

I would be there but the Mrs is off doing the rubbish kind of riding and I have the kids :-(

3. Andrew

Andrew Active Member

Bollocks i'm on standby tomorrow, otherwise I would have been up for this!

4. rocket

rocket Active Member

me too but her indoors on evenings. wouldn,t be the same turning up in car with kids onboard!

5. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Well guys it was well subscribed to say the least. Loads of bikes. Searching for a parking space on the way in I nearly run over this little geezer in a bright yellow and red tee shirt as he wandered around looking for R1's to put the "best bike" prize stickers on. I shit you not, at least 2 of the category's were won by Yamaha sports bikes. A Satan Slave won something, but I think I'd have given him a prize too, to keep him happy.

I've finally come across to the idea of the calling card. There were loads of 'Blades there, including a lush 929 and even a Repsol, but nobody's perfect. So tomorrow I'll have a think about a business card size effort, template it up and run it through mini lab at work. Fez and the guys that had a go at them, send them on to me and I'll have a go for them. If anyone's got a high resolution version of the forum logo, I'd appreciate them sending me it too.

• Like Like x 2
  6. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Right. In amongst other disasters with kit this morning, I've had a go at this now.

[​IMG]

I've just tiled it up on a 10"x 8" template and printed it on gloss photo paper through the mini lab. The logo from the page heading held up quite well seeing it was very low res to start with. It'll do for when I bump into other 'Blade riders anyway.
    If anyone else wants it I can email them a jpeg with their tag on it. As long as Rob's happy for us to do so.

• Like Like x 1