Broadband & TV deals?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by sinewave, Jul 30, 2013.

1. sinewave

sinewave God Like

I must have looked at this god knows how many times recently and just get info overload with too much choice and just give up!

What does the collective think is the best Broadband & TV package going at the mo?

The Kids would like more Kids stuff etc

Wifey aint that bothered and her face is permanently stuck to her S4 on Facefuck! :rolleyes:

Me, I like me MotoGP, F1 and watching Man City play.

None of us get time to watch Films so aint to bothered about that TBH

A new free Router and a PVR would be nice!

Current provider is BT

2. wedgiewolves#223

wedgiewolves#223 God Like

I have the sky hd downstairs and multi room in our room and kids . I don't have movies but everything else . I also moved from sky broadband to bt infinity so I get the bt sport next year for nothing

3. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

A lot will depend on where you live. If you are in what as classed as Market 1 for broadband then you are stuffed as BT is the only supplier and some others just rent the service from them. I'm in this boat and ended up with the Post Office.

TV is from Sky and if I was willing to pay BT for MotoGP next year it would wipe out all my savings from swapping Broadband Provider and personally I have never had good service from BT.

If you have more choice on bradband then have a look to see what deal you can get from Sky as they used to have some cheap broadband deals uf you did the lot though them. Could be cheaper to do that and then pay extra to BT for the MotoGP etc.

4. sinewave

sinewave God Like

So can you get MotoGP via SKY under licence from BT?

5. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Pretty certain you can get it in Sky. Have seen a BT advert saying if you are on BT Broadband to ring with your viewing card number to get it added for free. Have seen there is a BT Sports channel now but not looked into pricing etc yet. If I can get it for just the MotoGP season I might get it, is not then it will just be BSB and WSB next year.

6. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

£12 per month to get BT Sports Channels on Sky if you aren't a BT Broadband user, £15 if you want HD.

Ways to get BT Sport

On the Sky Digital Satellite Platform
    If you have a Sky box and an active Sky viewing card (whether or not you have a Sky subscription) you can easily take BT Sport from us. You don't need to be a BT customer - but if you have our broadband, it's free. And it's only available direct from BT. Order before 1 August and get the BT Sport HD Pack free on TV for a year.
    On BT TV with BT Infinity
    Get live sport in your living room with a BT TV and BT Infinity package. Order before 1 August and get the BT Sport HD Pack free on TV for a year.
    On the BT Sport App or on btsport.com
    From 1 August you'll be able to watch the action on your PC or Mac, or on your smartphone or tablet using the BT Sport App. You'll need to set up your BT ID as soon as possible to make sure you're ready to watch when the app is available

7. sinewave

sinewave God Like

So the best bet is have ya Broadband from BT and get the BT Sport for free, but also take the SKY Sports package via satellite?

8. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

• Like Like x 1