BT Vision

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Barstewardsquad, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Well a minor miracle has happened and all being good I will have fibre broadband next week. It also gives me an option to have BT Vision to replace Sky. I'm reasonably happy with Sky but the prices have been sneaking up to the level where it's time to threaten to leave.

Thing is a lot of the stuff we watch is not on Freeview and so I don't want to be stuck without the programmes we like and if Sky pi$$ me off I am capable of cutting my nose off to spite my face :eek:

Anyway the question is whether or not BT Vision is any good? It has the channels, the price is better but how does it compare with Sky+ functionality and such like.?

2. Shutty

Shutty Well-Known Member

I had exactly same, fibre came, I told Sky as I was with BT for Internet and told them my box kept playing up and looking at prices I couldn't justify staying, I would save £30/mth going to BT and get a new box.
    Sky replied, you have been a great customer, agreed a new box and cut my bill from £72 to £48 for full package, Sports and movies for 12mth, just had to resign a new 12mth contract

Put a call in, be honest and tell them

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Well Sky did me a deal good enough to keep me for another year :D

Still interested in people's experience with BT Vision though.

• Like Like x 1