Can't say I enjoyed that

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Givover, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Givover

Givover God Like

And that's my ride home from work in Worksop to home about 95 miles ...Reason being core body temperature was hot prior to putting on leathers and helmet .Traffic was horrendous from start to finish even picking off every opportunity but filtering for miles non stop getting stuck in convoys of trucks sun beating down ,miles of standing traffic where you are over the double whites for miles dodging every hotshot that comes dive bombing at you and of course the bike at nearly boiling point at every set of traffic lights with the frame, the engine ,the engine casing ,all to hot to even touch .So yes I am having a moan and that's all it is but I won't be having any more for a while .Yup radio ,air on , and no pressure is what Will be happening until it cools a tad.

2. And7rp2

And7rp2 Elite Member

Went for a blast with the Firebloke last night and it didn't cool down till 11pm sooooooooo hot, that said we never seen any traffic all night :D

3. ddc

ddc Member

Wait till the winter sets in again and you`ll soon be wishing for it ! lol :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. AshBlade

AshBlade Riding Goddess

I've taken up night riding:D,just the thought of putting my leathers on during the day makes me melt.. Went to Leyburn last Sunday and i couldn't wait to get home...very uncomfortable.. i'm sure my blood started to boil...:(

• Like Like x 1
  5. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

I really don't want to say it but I will.

Told you so ;)