car drivers and scooters

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by coupe312, Oct 21, 2014.

1. coupe312

coupe312 Active Member

this morning has already been a downer.
    on why to work ( office day) sat a cross road waiting for lights to change

scooter ridding toward my junction slows down to avoid a puddle, maybe her road position was a little too near the kerb but nothing major.

A passat CC come though the junction on his phone, knocks the young one off, straight into the puddle.( maybe the puddle soften the fall)

I stick the hazards on a jump out of the van, first thing check she OK.Not the F&cking car drive, check his car for damage.

She got herself up to side of road, check she was ok. standing just shook up.

I borrowed her phone and grabbed a few photos..... "who the f*cking hell do you think you are the f*cking pigs"

then got the usual sh!t.... her fault, bloody scooter plague of the roads.....well hope she f...ing insured , the damage to my car more than that things worth, they need knocking off more often.....

then it really started "why am i getting involved," hoping she will........ as this is a open to all to see we will just say sexual favors......

The plod turn up cause he called them saying she was refusing to hand over insurance details and her bike was in a unroad worthy state. all of which untrue, all he did was shout abuse, and questions my motives for stopping.

In the end the police took details and it was for insurance to sort out.

she spoke to here dad and i offer to run her and the scoot to his house, only next village on, and the van was nearly empty

just boils my piss why cant people have a bit more awareness for bike/ scooter and ultimately say sorry.... i hope the passat driver get ass rapped by the insurance company

2. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Not being there I cannot comment but will say hats off to you for stopping and helping. More than most will do.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SimonRR

SimonRR God Like

The car driver sounds like a dick :( sad thing is there are loads about these days :( good job on stopping and helping mate :)

4. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Anyone who drives a Passat CC is obviously a jumped up fecking nobody in a company car.........no one in their right mind would buy one

Well done mate for helping out someone in distress.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gilesy

Gilesy Elite Member

well done for getting involved.. guy sounds like he is trying to deflect the blame with his ranting..

6. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

What a tosser, pity Plod didn't bother about him being on his mobile. Well done for giving a shit though mate, not many people seem to these days.

7. sps170373

sps170373 Moderator
    Staff Member

I would have mentioned to the police that he was on the phone as he could probably be done for undue care and attention then, good on you though for helping

• Like Like x 1
  8. coupe312

coupe312 Active Member

i did buddy but they did seam right intrested

9. flurbs

flurbs Active Member

Well done for stopping, helping and caring buddy, respect.

10. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

Well done for helping the poor lass. I'm afraid I would have blown a gasket with a prick like that ranting and raving. Being on the phone too, he would have been on the end of my rant cos I detest people driving whilst on the phone.Good samaritans are scarce these days cos most people turn a blind eye and couldn't care less.Good on you mate:)

11. red5

red5 Well-Known Member

Nice one fella,I would have done the same. Fair play for not giving him a slap!:mad: