CB owner gets busted!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Slick, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Slick

Slick Elite Member

I love it when peeps post BS on forums and expect Kudos only to get totally busted. Obviously a 12 year old wannabee.

see a thread started by this guy(below), see how quickly the BS was sniffed out lol

extensive engine modifications...

extensive engine modifications...

1000dyno.jpg

the back story first.... i recently posted on another thread that my little CB would do 168mph. i wont mention names but there were a few that called bullshit! things progressed and i responded "throwing attitude around"i believe it was called, i guess im not allowed to comment back when someone calls me a liar. i didnt appreciate that somebody insulting my heratige by calling me a "typical american". i am proud to be an american and if he dont like it he can get bent. In the interim i revealed some of the extensive engine mods that i had performed at NPS racing in new york. i was asked to share what info i had on the mods that were performed,i will happily reveal them to the best of my ability. please keep in mind that i am not a motorcycle engine builder so, some of the terminology might be off a bit. if you have indepth tech. questions i probally wont be able to answer them with confidence so it is what it is...

here goes, i shall begin with the engine mods. 1. ported and polished cyl. head with serdi radius valve job and valve refacing. 2. head gasket surface machined. 3. cyl. head flowbench tested. 4. proper valvespring pressure achieved with racing valve springs(no brand indicated in paperwork). 5. thin head gasket custom manufactured to NPS specs by cometic .45mm. 6. NPS race spec custom grind 1000rr cams with NPS cam gears(i dont know cam specs as this is a trade secret for NPS). 7. carillo heavy duty h-beam connecting rods with JE pistons. 8. NPS superbike crankshaft modification(perfectly balanced). 9. blueprinted engine and transmission internals. 10.Nps perfomance fuel injectors(i think the only real difference is volume increase and spray pattern). 11. custom one of a kind intake plenum/airbox manufactured by a close friend who is a product engineer for swarts racing maniflods in kansas. i sent him my parts and asked him to make an air box that flowed more than the stock one but was a direct bolt on replacement and he came through wonderfully. the new box flowed 23% more air than the stock one and bolted right on! i wish i could have taken pictures of the masterpiece that he created for me. i am urging him to produce more of them but the lack of market in the usa for the product is a stumbling block, along with the extensive machining involved. 12. finally custom fuel mapping/dyno tuning on in house dyno netted the results shown on the dyno chart, keep in mind this is wheel hp.

so with all of this being said, im sure the questions will be asked and as i said i will do my best to answer them. yes my little CB will do 168mph and with a smaller rider and another gearing change she could eek out 175 maybe.

2. Julian

Julian Active Member

Am I missing something ? mine will clear 168mph ( on the track obviously ;) ) without a problem, mines standard apart from an Akro slip on :confused:

3. sinewave

sinewave God Like

That graph say's its for a CBR1000R (Fireblade) not a CB1000R

4. dave d

dave d Elite Member

Sooo busted bet he doesn't show his face for a while........dickhead!

5. dave d

dave d Elite Member

yeah hes lifted a copy off the net and claiming its his.

6. Mad Matt

Mad Matt Absolutely Bonkers Mad...

Hahaha lmfao....

My bike was put on the dyno but blew it up once it went past 3000bhp:D

Honest:cool:

7. Nick_BladeRR

Nick_BladeRR Active Member

This must have been written by the same guy who claimed to have a 14 inch pen*s but then neglected to mention that it was directly in the middle of his forehead.....

• Like Like x 2