Chichester Honda gone into liquidation

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by Rr-Len, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Rr-Len

Rr-Len New Member

anyone else heard about this? Was abit sudden but apparently there gone, might of missed some good clearance prices

2. jamie meads

jamie meads New Member

Just seen this myself gutted, I used them for the first time a few weeks ago and they was great. The only other Honda close to me is dobles now.

Being in the shop for about 30-45 minutes there was no signs of a sale being on, all equipment and bikes where listed at a standard price with no labels indicating a sale.

3. 1000rr73

1000rr73 Active Member

Wow, I was only there last week and had the blade serviced a week before that. Very interesting (and sad) news and no I hadn't heard a thing. Got a serious amount of stock there, loads of new stuff and a growing selection of secondhand stock also.

They have a dealership up london way too don't they?

They were my dealership of choice round these parts so if true that'll be a real loss.

4. 1000rr73

1000rr73 Active Member

Reading the article it looks like I must have been there the day before they shut the doors. I picked up a fairing panel from the parts desk and not a hint of anything unusual. How bizarre.

5. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Always a shame when a place has to close and people loose their jobs.

6. Rr-Len

Rr-Len New Member

I had used them a few times over the last year, if your happy to pay their prices they get the parts within 2 days, shame just strange happened so sudden with no word m

7. ShinySideUp

ShinySideUp Elite Member

Most places no matter who they are wouldn't try look too outta place if they are in trouble until the management(bank/board) pull the plug, most of the time the employees don't get told until last minute or worse turn up for work and the place is still locked up! :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Rr-Len

Rr-Len New Member

That's harsh for the employees
    That's harsh for the employees

9. Alblade

Alblade God Like

business will keep hoping 'a couple of used bike sales if we get lucky, maybe a new bike or 2 and we get over this cash flow glitch' - but if they don't come there is no choice but to throw the towel in.