chiswick Honda

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by jimmy papworth, Mar 5, 2024.

1. jimmy papworth

jimmy papworth New Member

Hi Guys
    I am about to get my first blade from the main dealership in chiswick, i really like the bike and it`s the one for me.
    My question is this it`s had 5 previous owners so surly it must of belonged to some of you here..
    I would like to here any information on the 2019 RR with 9800 miles in black.
    Thanks Jim

2. Boothman

Boothman Elite Member

Hi and welcome to the forum - if you know it, put up the reg might help

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. jimmy papworth

Reg # will of course help.BF69 FAM

4. bradt

bradt Elite Member

Welcome to the forum
    5 owners in 5 years you have to ask yourself why? that would certainly put me of buying it but that's just my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. bladey

bladey Senior Member

Interesting. I bought my present bike s/h From Chiswick, found them very good &up front but agree with Brad here. 5 in 5 seems to ask a few questions.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Broadie

Broadie Active Member

Being 2019 first owner might be honda UK to register before euro 6 and then passed on to the dealer. Still worth checking it over with a sceptical eye.

7. jimmy papworth

Thanks for the feedback guys unfortunately for dealer has offered me a very low trade in price for my GSXR 750 L4.
    I think the only option for me now is to sell my bike privately before i can get a blade.

8. Singh1000RR

Singh1000RR Active Member

I had a shakey experience with Chiswick Honda - but this was a few years ago! They had a older 2012 MY Blade that they described as in "good condition". When I got down to look at it - it was the worst looking blade i've ever seen!

Scuffs on frame, panels all scratches up, tatty exhaust.... I quickly left! Not been back to them since.

Sorry a bit off target from your original post - but i'd be suspicious if its had 5 in 5.

#8 Singh1000RR, Mar 8, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1