Christmas TV

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ddc, Dec 18, 2012.

1. ddc

ddc Member

Had a flick through the proverbial tv guide for over the festive period and no..... great escape, where eagles dare or even guns of navarone ! :(
    Looks like some real shite on this year , seems to be more of a focus on `dramas` .
    Least there is a few Christmas specials though..... Mrs Browns boys , royle family and only an excuse on new years eve.

Anyone else found anything they`re looking forward to ?

2. bardo 1962

bardo 1962 Member

Not really just the usual soap shite!

3. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

I saw that there was no Great Escape on and I'm hacked off about it. I know I could get the DVD but it's not the same. I think it's the fact that you know that everyone else is watching it too :mad:

4. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

I don’t speak French so we will have to make our own amusement instead of watching the queen’s speech this year.

5. GappySmeg

GappySmeg Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to "Room on the Broom" :)

6. Givover

Givover God Like

Looking forward to some more Dads Army and even Rolf Harris may pop up .I have this same conversation every year .... How come the Blockbuster shop is rammed with films even going back Ten Years /To now and yet we have to watch the same old crap every year ? Take Dads Army as an example this crap has been hammered and is still on the box this week, so who is getting a good butty out of keep repeating it? Got to go Only fools and horses has just started.

7. bubba

bubba Member

wish only fools and horses made another comeback for a christmas special used look forward to them on the box! best comedy ever made imo!

8. Si.

Si. God Like

I can't wait for the Queens speech, Sound of Music and Bedknobs and Broomsticks…. i'm feeling quite suicidal at the moment due to the weather, so these will be the icing on the biscwit.