Disappointment

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by exfire, Jan 14, 2013.

1. exfire

exfire Elite Member

13 December I ordered a black Puig hugger from Intobikes, estimated 14/15 days delivery. Last week, still no sign of it , emailed and no response. I emailed again and finally got an answer today, a month after order was placed.

Guess what !, Puig are not making another batch of black ones until 3 or 4 months time (no definate date). They do have carbon look ones though, shall we send you one of those ?

I had to restrain myself from the short answer lol. So order cancelled.

No apology, no nothing, not even a little sorry. I have used them in the past but will not be again. It is not so much the fact they could not get it as they were obviously at Puigs mercy. It is the fact they never told me in the first place about the delay, failed to reply to my first email and then try to palm me off with a product I did not want and above all, did not offer any apology for the inconvenience or failing to reply to me.

Just not good enough. Rant over lol

Now I will need to find one that is black abs...not easy for an 06.

2. Givover

Givover God Like

Perhaps a letter to the MD would get a reaction .

3. dave d

dave d Elite Member

4. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

Know how you feel Ef - ordered my ultimate ear headphones at the show, was told 1st / 2nd week jan. your post prompted me to call and they said they are now hoping to clear last years orders by end of jan.

Took that as I have no fcuking chance of seeing them before feb. little bit gutted but hey ho...

5. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

it will be worth the wait, an do you need them yet?

6. exfire

exfire Elite Member

Thanks Dave, I will email them, if they have them in stock it would be good but a lot of companies now are advertising stuff they have to order and Puig have none in stock.

7. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

Gutted .. real poor service that mate

8. Demon Tweeks

Demon Tweeks Active Member

Morning,

Sorry about the experience you have received from the other dealership. We would love to help you but unfortunately here at Demon Tweeks we do not provide that make of hugger but if I can be of any help in providing prices on any that we can supply for you then we would be more than happy to.

I have attached a link to our website below.

Hope that you get things sorted soon :)

All the best

Andy

Huggers | Bodywork | Motorcycle | Home | Demon Tweeks

9. exfire

exfire Elite Member

@Dave d got an answer back from the link you provided but unfortunately they do not have any either, they have the carbon look ones though.Thanks for the link though they were very helpful.

Thanks Andy will have a look, gloss black without the chain guard are hard to find though.