Ducati hospitality, not

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by rollsroyce, Apr 22, 2014.

1. rollsroyce

rollsroyce Member

well we had a great weekend at Brands, hope all you guys did, using our posy passes, anyhow my mate has just forked out £12,000 on a Ducati, and we were trying to "blag" a coffee, you would think we had asked for the fkin moon, was told if we /he liked to fork out £150 or £175 quid he might get one, and some free food (yeah for £150 fkin quid) what a bunch of tossers. had a walk over to the MCE lot, very nice people, insured for £106 instead of £180, and lots of freebies included, so well done MCE, (drowned rat Saturday, burnt to a cinder Sunday) the great u.k. weather.

2. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

I was not there so should not comment BUT, if I bought a Ducati (I Am looking at one myself). I would not be expecting or even thinking that I would be able to blag anything from them. or honda.
    your mate paid for the the bike not extras.

But if you where in the showroom and asked for a coffee and they asked for money then I would think twice. Hang on you want to sell a bike to me?

Well the above made sense to me anywho lol

3. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

What can I say, their bikes spend most to their time trying to buck you off, and their staff are well trained in *ucking you off. What did you expect?