Evening Blatt

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Smiler, May 23, 2012.

1. Smiler

Smiler Active Member

Got home from work and shot straight out on the blade, messed up most of the corners but had soooo much fun riding over to Alton Cafe for a cuppa and chat :)

2. Rob

Rob Administrator
    Staff Member

Was it any good mate? I'm heading down next weds.

3. Villan

Villan Active Member

Damn smiler, we could have met up, i was out with a few mates tonight. Was good until Als04blade broke down and gad to be recovered!

4. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

I was go g topmost a similar thread. Went out last night as I had to take the blade home now the garage is ready for the bike. 2 mil trip home turned into a 60 mile trip to Somerset.

First time I got to wear my all in one bad suit and I'm so glad I asked for the extra vents in my leathers. Over 30mhp and it was lovely.

Plus also got to play with my switchable maps via my handlebars and bazaaz. Huge difference. I have full power. Stop flicks switch then I got about 120bhp. Still fast but nothing like full power. I love gadgets but will take me some time to see if the switchable maps are needed over being more careful on the throttle

#4 Remal, May 24, 2012
    Last edited: May 24, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Smiler

Smiler Active Member

Yep was a good night, loads of bikes and peeps to chat to, coffee was bloody expensive mind you............ looking to go next weds, work permitting

Glad you got back save Villan