Ex Superstock 2007 Kawasaki ZX10R..Sell Or Swap For Good Spec Fireblade.

Discussion in 'Bikes For Sale' started by CastrolCraig, Sep 19, 2011.

1. CastrolCraig

CastrolCraig Active Member

Hi all, after much fun this year i am reluctantly selling what is probably the best bike i will ever own!

A Family member bought this direct from Stuart @ Astro kawasaki racing in late 2008, this was the bike that Brendan Roberts won at cadwell in British Superstocks and was then run by kenny Gilbertson for the same team, acheiving superb results, it is unique in the fact that it is one of very few ZX10R's to win a national level race on UK (or world) soil. He then used it to race with Derby Pheonix in 2009, as a 50 year old novice he acheived several novice podiums and lapped every circuit faster than he ever had. at the end of 2009 he sold this bike to a chap in nantwich who ran it for 3 track days before realising it was far too fast for him, in early 2011 he contacted neil (the man who sold it) and he told me that it was up for sale.

I purchased it with the intention of doing a couple of DP rounds myself, however a shoulder injury has curtailed that, ive managed 11 track days on it though, and gone faster than i ever thought possible!

The bikes brief spec..

JT Motor with flowed head, blueprinted, 188BHP at the rear wheel, refreshed june 2011.

Ohlins 46PRXLS rear shock

KTEC 25mm cartridge kit

HEL Lines

KIt air intake

PC3 with Custom Map

dynojet quickshifter

PP Tuning Rearsets

PP Tuning Flip Up Lever

Micron Serpent Header system, x2 sets of cans.

LSL clip ons

R1 Radial master cylinder

EBC HH Pads

Castrol SRF Fluid

Pirelli Superbike Slicks

tsubaki Factory 520 Chain & renthal ultralite sprockets, 15/44 on it currently with around ten other sprockets.

Much, much more that ive forgotten!

With the bike comes an extensive spares package!

yokes

3x used top fairing

3x used bellypans

3x seat units

spare set of end cans

spare brake pads

spare engine covers

spare coolant bottle

plus around 2 boxes of other bits & peices

I also have and MAY include

TT/endurance spec braced modified standard swingarm with quick release, underslung brembo caliper, as used during 2009 TT.

1 x Set of Wets on wheels with good dunlop wets.

1 x Extra Rear Wheel with disc

these are price dependant!!

now, its hard to price it, some realise the bike never set the world alight at world level, but for a clubby its the perfect weapon, its not cosmetically amazing but then again is far from scruffy and a huge spec & spares package i could sell for a fair whack on its own. it also has a unique history! Looking around Fleabay & other places ive seen ones with less spec and next to no spares for 4500-4700 so i think i will start at that with either the wow's or the spares package. The bike also has V5 and is, of course, HPI Clear.

However i am also looking for a decent spec Fireblade so would be prepared to deal on that, im think either a equivalent spec 04-07 or a damaged/repairable 08 onwards.

Pictures are of course available upon request, i will include a few i took pre cadwell park last week.

I am available on 07768090350 during sensible hours!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Got to sell quick that. Very nice