Exhaust

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by spoon83, Jun 9, 2015.

1. spoon83

spoon83 New Member

What do people think the best exhaust is and should I go slip on or full.

2. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

What is it you want in an exhaust.
    Standard with the servo removed gives most power without a remap as most cans lose out where Honda has excelled in setting up the bike, Arrow GP2 has the nicest note I've ever heard on a bike (without the baffle) but with the baffle fitted it sounds shit. Can't comment on any more just yet but I am currently waiting for a Yoshi R-77 to be delivered. I'll report back when it's here and fitted. Also the Arrow fitted was a bit of a pig to start due to the reduced back pressure.
    A Yoshi or Leo Vince or Akra would maybe be slightly better due to the serpent pipework to emulate a long secondary pipe before the can which gives more back pressure than a straight through pipe..

3. Mr OCD

Mr OCD Well-Known Member

My Yoshi gained 4bhp peak and nearly 11bhp in midrange over standard system. :)

4. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

Was that without the remap then? If so I take it back. I was led to believe that standard was best without remapping

5. Mr OCD

Mr OCD Well-Known Member

Without mapping it was same as standard ... The issue with aftermarket systems is fueling then runs lean and hence they loose low-mid grunt