Expecting a little visit today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ColinBR, Jul 6, 2013.

1. ColinBR

ColinBR God Like

No not from the old fuzz, but from Craig who is bringing my blade up to me. Top mate !!

A few of you will know that I have moved further up north in the last month.
    Since then I have been bikeless and have really missed biking, especially with the weather we have been having over the last few weeks.

Honestly can't wait to get back out there again ;)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

Kept the decent weather for yourself then, ;)

Nice to reunited mate, I'm sure you'll treat her to a nice ride out in her new surroundings very soon. :)

3. ColinBR

ColinBR God Like

First things first is that it is getting a good clean and wax, as it has been sat in the garage untouched since my last ride out. Also Craig sent me a picture last night after he had a ride out of the state of his bike helmet with banzai bugs. So I can only imagine what the bike will be like once it arrives.

The weather up here has been excellent this last month. I think we've had about 3 days of rain in the last 5 weeks. At least we are actually getting a summer this year. :)

4. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

Good on ya Col, it makes it so much easier when not chasing the odd good day. And there's plenty of choice, hope your settling in ok and acclimatising to the more northern region. :)