FAO: Kpone

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Freedom of choice, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Thought you might find this interesting prior to your little jolly tomorrow. If you finish early and are struggling to drop off during your pre drive home nap you could always try counting roundabouts rather then sheep.

Some background knowledge courtesy of the Uban Dictionary:

Basingstoke Also known as "Amazingstoke"

A very affluent town in the south of England.

You may spot the odd chav or pregnant teenager but is mostly full of young, fashionable people who know how to have a good time.

The majority of people go to college and uni, because they are CLEVER.

However, if you are looking for a nice, decent guy who will treat you right, do not come looking in Basingstoke. The town is full of so called "playas", dickheads, arseholes and wnakers who all think they are God's gift to women.

For some reason the shopping centre has 2 Starbucks, 2 Costas, Tchibo and a lot of other small coffee shops, WHY?!

There are quite a few fatties in this town, mainly caused by the 3 McDonalds and 3 Pizza Huts.

Supermarket and Leisure Park carparks are the preferred hang out for "boy racers" and general saddos.

People who went to Bishop Challenor School are known as Bible Bashers, people who went to Brighton Hill are Yellow Bellies and Fort Hill and John Hunt are just terrible schools. Aldworth Science College is where its at!

Rough areas in Basingstoke include Popley, Oakridge, Buckskin and some parts of South Ham i.e Burnaby.

People from Kempshott, Chineham, Old Basing and Hatch Warren like to think they're rich and posh, but are mostly all on drugs

2. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

<<<<<<<<

3. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Thank you David. You've managed to alienate poor old Martin but have given me much food for thought especially as I'm going to Chineham so will possibly get off my tits and a big tip too.

4. GappySmeg

GappySmeg Well-Known Member

That's very informative. .. I was born in Basingstoke but left aged 2... saddened to read all the great stuff I've missed out on, now dreaming about what might have been...... ho-hum

5. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

I actually live in old basing its a small village just outside basingstoke, so I think I'm posh
    It is the nicest place to be in basingstoke but that could just be the drugs talking I suppose

6. Freedom of choice

Martin no offence meant mate, but you knew that, Right? You had better take proper care on the roads tomorrow, watch out for anything with a registration number beginning W and second letter between A & J. You know what old folk drive like when they are out of their comfort zone rat runs.

7. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

Lol Im good mate most of what you say is true, and I wasn't actually born here I moved here 7 years ago.
    I won't say where I was born as that will give you more ammo :)

8. Freedom of choice

Martin I live in the Eastern Fens mate. I was not born here and can prove it; I only have five digits on each hand for one thing. So living in a glass house I shouldn’t be throwing stones.

9. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

Well from Bristol but not got the accent, so I feel I have upgraded lol

10. Freedom of choice

Bristol: Verb- To get knocked up or impregnated; generally while underaged and out of wedlock[/I

Dont look at me Martin its on Urban Dictionary so it must be right.

11. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Don't dis Brizzle boy, that's the metropolis to us people down yer. They got lectric lights, flushing toilets, biros all kinds of shit us down in the peninsula can only dream of.

Tiz like Oz to us.

12. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

Cheers freedom I feel better now :eek: lol