Farnham Winter Servicing £79!

Discussion in 'Maintenance' started by ray, Jan 16, 2012.

1. ray

ray Well-Known Member

Just had a letter from Farnham Honda saying they are doing Honda's Winter Servicing deal (Oil & Filter change plus Full Chassis Service) for £79 instead of £99 until 29th FEB.

Says, While-U-Wait service available, also FREE Collection & Delivery, or a FREE Courtesy Bike.

They are also offering 15% Off Everything in their New Online Store!

Just enter the voucher code: FH-15CBR
    Valid until 29th FEB also.

They are also offering 'DIY Servicing Advice Evenings' (16th FEB, 12th APR, 12th JUL, 11th OCT) the bonus on going on one of these is they'll give you 10% Off Parts & Castrol Oil. See website events page for more details.

#1 ray, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
  2. slowr1der

slowr1der Active Member

Am sure you could more than match them Arthur and your custumer serviice is nothing short of excellent

3. arthurbikemad

arthurbikemad A very helpful Gent

Thanks mate, my pleasure your welcome anytime for tea and chat.. and this week on the big screen the 900th showing of "closer to the edge".. lol

4. ray

ray Well-Known Member

I actually agree with you Arthur.

I remember when I was looking to buy my 07 new, I went to Farnham for a test ride on both the Blade & the 600.
    I think it was Bob who went out with me for the test ride (funny story, he ran out of petrol on the test ride & had to get the bike picked up :D), had a good chat with him and he did try to do me a deal, but he couldn't beat the price another dealer offered.

It seemed like a really nice atmosphere, but the last couple of times I've been in there it just doesn't have the same feel.

Just posted in case anyone wanted to use & abuse :)

5. ray

ray Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about the young guy Arthur. I didn't know they had lost someone?

6. ray

ray Well-Known Member

I think I do vaguely remember him.