Firelade forum

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by Hondo, May 27, 2011.

1. Hondo

Hondo Active Member

I know this is called 1000rr.co.uk, but why the hell didn't you call it the blade forum or something? Imagine a forum just for blade owners, not just for the latest repsol owners? This could be the ultimate fireblade forum and resource if we tried hard. This would be a superb place to visit and hang out if it encompassed the whole blade family.

Just a thought guys.

2. Rob

Rob Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Hondo.

Good question. I called this 1000rr.co.uk for a coupe of reasons:

There are already a number of well established Fireblade forums in the UK (and abroad) and I felt that we would be competing with them without having a USP. There were, however, no 1000rr forums. The 1000rr is now in its 8th year of production (04-11) so there are a huge amount of owners out there that can fit into the '1000rr' brigade.

That said, this forum is completely open to anyone. There are several members who don't have a 1000rr but do have a Fireblade. It is already by far the most active Fireblade forum in the UK regardless of year.

Anyone is welcome - the more the merrier.

3. steffydog

steffydog Active Member

I don't even have a 'Blade, I'll get my coat.

4. megawatt

megawatt Well-Known Member

A bit quieter than FBR, but a lot busier than CBRF. I'm a mod on both of them. Keep up the good work Rob and keep it friendly!!!

5. JM1

JM1 Active Member

How do you mean exactly? What are your suggestions to achieve that?