First ride of the year

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Carl, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

What a nice day? First ride of the year Grantham to Market rasen via Barnby and Wragby Great road to start the year off, 120 mile round trip with a brew at Willingham woods half way around.

Met a couple of mature gents from Horncastle riding a 918 and 954, nice chaps and blade fans so lets hope we hear from them on the forum in the future?

As you all know I ride an all black bike and when I got home I had a black bike with the lower half turning grey to white at the bottom with white wheels? I assumed it was salt so the hose pipe came out and a good wash resumed. She's back in the garage bathed and wrapped up ready for the next reasonable weekend?

There were a number of blades at the brew stop today and it reminded me of a previous thread regarding the idea of having business card's introducing the forum to blade owners, can we create a generic artwork to enable us to print off cards to be used in this way. It would suit me because I seam to be the only forum member for miles.

• Like Like x 3
  2. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

I still think this is an excellent idea but I'm pants with Photoshop ..

All we need is a simple card with the logo , web address and a short Slogan like "All things Fireblade " or something and saved as an A4 PDF we can download , print , cut out and dish out

Can Somebody help ??