First sun and I missed it

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Carl, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

Today was the first dry sunny day since I bought the new bike an I missed it!
    Missed a ride out with Freedom of Choice because I had tickets to Leeds first competitive game of the season, sorry David hope you had a good ride. For all you Leeds fans we won 4 - 0

2. matt

matt Active Member

I seen on the tele dirty Leeds become even more dirtier with el haj diouf now ;) hehe

3. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

To be fair the cop were chanting dirty Leeds when diouf came on and he was boo ed every time he touched the ball, he's not on a full contract, yet?

It's also noteworthy that he didn't spit at anyone either lol

4. Hudson

Hudson Active Member

Well today was my first proper ride on my new Blade 954.... went to work and it was amazing.... i had forgotten just how quick bikes are (been in the car for months due to the rain)... good god it was a bit of a wake up, the guys at work loved it and my Ohlins Shock got as much attention as the whole bike !

5. ray

ray Well-Known Member

Still can't use my bike as I'm still awaiting my replacement Samco hoses :(

6. Fireblade46

Fireblade46 New Member

Looks like the next couple of days are a bit iffy too, but 30 degrees Sat / Sun !!. Managed to get my messages working now, so suggested to Freedom we keep an eye on the weather for the next couple of months of Sundays and get ourselves to the east coast. Do you know of anyone who might be going to the BMF Tailend in September, could be another opportunity to meet some members?