fittest sport ever

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by dave d, Jul 2, 2012.

1. dave d

dave d Elite Member

so the Tour de France started yesterday are these the fittest boys in sport just get out of breath watching em and as for the mountains jeez.the whole tour on eurosport 1 hats off to em i say.......

2. y2blade

y2blade Member

The women's Beach Volleyball lot are pretty fit.

• Like Like x 1
  3. dave d

dave d Elite Member

MMmm hopefully a tight one.....:D

4. crin

crin Active Member

Fit they may be... But how boring! And the worst thing about the tour de France being on is all the oldies digging out their rusty bikes and doning the licra... Eeeuuuwww! It's an epidemic - I nearly hit two at the weekend. With the benefit of hindsight I wish I hadn't swerved now... Oh well there's always tomorrow - luckily for them it's chucking it down today!

effing cyclists!

• Like Like x 2
  5. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Thank you Crin. I thought it was only me. Anybody who's been stuck on Bridge Road in the rush hour while these sweating dickheads in lycra keep pushing thef ucking button on the pedestrian crossing would surely agree too. I f they want to get fit they should use the overpass.

The only upside to this pigging weather is the amount of standing water you get there for when you can finally get past the swines.

Anyway, I thought the fittest sport in the was bobbing for piranha.

6. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

Yep I agree cos i have to repair the bloody wannabes bikes. When this is on I could sell 100s of second hand racers but when it's finished I cannot sell one.