Follow fireblade owners help

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Bladerunner971, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Bladerunner971

Bladerunner971 New Member

Hi fellow blade owners . May I first congratulate all of you for owning the best motorcycle made .. I have just started a YouTube channel ....bladerunner971 can I please ask members to subscribe to my channel . Thanks for your help ..I look forward to my numbers rising

• Old Old x 1
  2. GappySmeg

GappySmeg Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum... although I guess you've only joined to promote your (rather poor) youtube channel, so suppose we won't be expecting you to share your wisdom/knowledge, and join in the witty banter (such as it is)... shame, I guess.

• Like Like x 2
  3. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

Ouch. Hahao_O

4. GappySmeg

Too far?!?! :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

Maybe??? :)

6. Greco

Greco Active Member

Haha..someone is a bit angry!!

7. Nickw

Nickw Active Member

Well sadly, He'll likely have to sell his bike shortly, oh and his poor mate will have to sell his Grom when they both get done for dangerous driving etc etc......

I really struggle to understand what prompts people to do daft things and then put them on the Internet.o_O

8. GappySmeg

Clearly I'm in Grumpy Gappy mode tonight, and I apologise for that, but...

exactly... and it's not as though it was worth it for the entertainment factor, as there was none. 17 minutes of total drivel. Hopefully that was his first ever attempt, and he learns quickly!

9. Bladerunner971

It may seem "poor" but give me a break I've only just started . I've owned 6 fireblades Inc 2 1000rr so yes I will be posting pic and mods I have done and helping with any questions or issues I think I can help with ..oh and thanks for the warm welcome to the forum...fellow biker

10. BlackDevil

BlackDevil God Like

Hi and welcome !

11. Bladerunner971

Well I've had over 100 views . And lots of positive comments . From people that appreciate that I have only just started . ... so nice to see that bikers still stick together and have each other's back .and are not judgemental..... thanks again for your warm welcome to the forum .

12. Bladerunner971

Well I've had over 100 views . And lots of positive comments . From people that appreciate that I have only just started . ... so nice to see that bikers still stick together and have each other's back .and are not judgemental..... thanks again for your warm welcome to the forum .
    Thanks very much

13. Bladerunner971

Thanks alot BlackDevil
    Thanks very much

14. Nickw

Nickw Active Member

Of course everyone is welcome, just that most people come on and make an introduction before they promote anything.
    I like the craic on here, some good info.....

Please just remind me not to go on a rideout with you.... I don't fancy going to jail.....:rolleyes:

15. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

Firstly, you came on here and your introduction consisted of please see my vids and thanks for subscribing basically, then you posted your vid in another thread which I personally gave constructive feedback on and asked advice on the camera and mic which you haven't seen fit to respond to but you did respond to the message above (4 times!!) with your bottom lip quivering.
    I was not judgemental as I often ride like a cnut (and sometimes video it) but don't generally post my efforts on an open forum and media hosting site for other to see, then report you to the plod, who will then likely prosecute you as they will have all the evidence they want.

By all means, get involved and join in the banter on here, continue posting your footage if you wish but don't ask for help and others opinions, then bleat about it when you get someone else's opinion which is not that same as your own.
    As I said in the other thread, if the footage was smoother without the head movements I'd have probably seen it out till the end, but as it was it made me feel queasy with all the motion and I gave that feedback.

@lambchops (YT - lambchoprides) is one of our members on here and plenty of people on here have subscribed to his vids, and the more he has hosted on YT the slicker his vids have become, the more people then in turn get to hear about them, and along with his recent drone purchase his vids are really taking things to the next level (pardon the pun). His vids have some wheelieing on his Husky 701 and should he get pulled then thats his problem but most of his vids are informative and serve a purpose, like road tests or bike building, not just trying to get across town to buy some foil for her indoors.

...and finally, welcome. I hope you can get over this, start again, and add to the banter and knowledge pool on here but if not then all the best with your exploits.

#15 exuptoy, Oct 15, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. GappySmeg

Allow me to respond... forgive me for my first post, but in my defense you basically spammed the forum with promotions of your youtube channel, with no actual proper introduction... that's bad manners, old bean... so i assumed that's all you were about.

As for my second comment, about the video, well i have to stand by that. Maybe I'm too old to get it... but 17 minutes of mundane riding, sprinkled with occasional piss-poor/dangerous riding and the odd bit of illegality... i just dont understand why anyone would share that... but maybe thats my problem not yours?

I promise I'll keep an eye out for your future videos, see if I start to "get it"... and if i cant find something positive to say then I'll just say nothing. How's that sound?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Hi & welcome :)
    I love nipping across town to fetch foil ( @exuptoy :p) carry on the good work :D

18. Bladerunner971

Of course I can get over this lol . I do understand banter ...I was in the army for 12 years . Thanks for the comments and I hope my motovlogs get better with time

• Like Like x 2
  19. Jandy

Jandy Active Member

Hi and welcome to the nut house :confused:

20. steve b

steve b Active Member

Hi and welcome to the forum.
    At least youve had a lively start☺