Funny morning at the hospital.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by SIDEWAYS, Mar 12, 2014.

1. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

Went to our local Medi/hospital to get an x-ray done (wife chest infection??). Got there at 8.15am to be told they don't open til 9pm.So we sat down and waited.A woman came in at 8.30 and sat down in the waiting area too.By 8.45 there were nurses,cleaners and office staff all arriving walking to and fro looking busy with cups in their hands bashing the staff room.The nurses/cleaners all said hello to one another but the office staff didn't acknowledge anyone.Toffee nosed I thought.The x-ray receptionist arrived and asked if anyone was waiting for an x-ray.This woman got in first with her notes then we gave her ours.Courtesy from this woman would have been nice to put ours first but she didn't.Anyway still waiting there for another 15 minutes with watching what goes on and listening to the cleaners gossip and the nurses and assistants getting the rooms ready for the doctors to arrive.This woman gets called up looks at us with a smug and goes off for her x-ray.The nurses are now gossiping too about bra sizes and knicker sizes.How the shops don't do their sizes,not surprised with the fat arses you've got!I thought to myself.9 o'clock comes with people now taking up all the chairs in the waiting room.This old boy walks in who must be at least 7ft tall he was taller than me sitting down with me standing up! His shoulders were taller than the door frame. What was on the top of his bald head........ a sanitary towel!! There were at least half a dozen of us facing him falling about laughing.Wife kept nudging me to shut up.The other people were now getting uncomfortable with us laughing cos they dare'nt turn round.A nurse looked at him in horror asked him what he has done and he replied I couldn't find anything to soak up the blood.The nurse pulled him in a room and quickly removed it.I felt like a fly on the wall this morning watching other people work.....facinating.

• Like Like x 2
  2. sinewave

sinewave God Like

I take it he 'Twatted' (Pun intended) his head on a door frame!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tom68

Tom68 Active Member

I bet he felt a right cnut with that on is head :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

Thing is, he didn't careless. Watching all these people laughing at him was not a concern to him.Probably senile.
    The GASH was about 4" long:D