Goodbye Hotmail

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Fletch, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Fletch

Fletch Active Member

2. Moily

Moily Active Member

Particularly like this gem:

Err, really? Judging by the screenshot you've only re-skinned Hotmail and tried to plagiarise Gmail's labels. Hardly 'pushing the boundaries'!

MS do some key things spectacularly well, but they don't half have a lot of failures along the way.

ETA: oh, and they've added a feature that crawls social networks for your contacts. :rolleyes:

#2 Moily, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  3. samuk

samuk Well-Known Member

i gave up with hotmail many years ago..

Gmail is allot better i think!

4. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

really?

They really are ripping off gmail then.

5. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Don’t get me started with hotmail. I have had an account for years and years then last year I got blocked out, telling me my password was wrong which it wasn’t. Tried to re set but couldn’t as I had tried to access to many times with the "wrong password". I have given up with trying logging on via the computer as I am still getting mail on my hellberry which kind of tells me the password was right all along as it’s the one I set up in the phone. All makes no sense to me.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you sort it out. I don’t want to have to open a new account as everything is already set up via the existing one.

6. Haggler ®™

Haggler ®™ Active Member

Login...............if U can and then Redirect all your mail to another provider such as Gmail etc.I did this about a year ago with Hotmail..............happy days now.

7. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Thanks Haggler. Someone else suggested that a while ago but I can’t even log in. Shit creek and no paddle.