Goodrich brake lines

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by Slow boy, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Slow boy

Slow boy New Member

Guys

Just purchased front and rear brake lines for my 2012 blade. No probs with the rear. The front comes as two lines not the same as the oem of one line into a y piece then splits into the calliper. Has anyone fitted these lines that come give some advise?

Thanks

2. Dave dunlop

Dave dunlop Elite Member

Yes I have the two single Goodrich shadow lines fitted, I'm running Brembo RCS and GP 4RX calipers but should be the same lines, I run my lines around the front of my legs and down the side as apposed to the conventional way down the back end of the fork legs as I've got an extra 20mm to play with due to the different inlet on the brembos....

3. KPH

KPH Active Member

I have the same Goodridge shadow lines fitted ( as Dave) with the two lines to the front.

Installation was pretty straight forward, but remember to bleed the master cylinder at the bars as well, else you could waste a bit of time wondering whats wrong with the new lines & calipers you've just fitted !

4. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

I was a hand model in a Goodrich advertising campaign once...

5. thefirebloke

thefirebloke Elite Member

We're talking hydraulic here Kenneth, the days of drum brakes are long gone! :p:p

• Like Like x 1
  6. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

This hand, it was...

image.jpeg