Goose bumps

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by biggsjo, Jan 30, 2013.

1. biggsjo

biggsjo Active Member

Sitting in my office at around 4.30 today when I hear a bike take off on the ring road just behind my office. They were obviously blowing away some winter blues, I heard him or her hit the limiter in 3 gears and the sound was awesome, that's when I got goose bumps, I then looked at the forecast for the weekend and there may be a chance to get my blade out and see how my new Scorpion exhaust sounds.

• Like Like x 3
  2. lee711

lee711 Active Member

chomping at the bit meself ............

3. Jollygiant

Jollygiant Member

Got out for a cheeky one myself after work. It was good !!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Givover

Givover God Like

Yup it's surprising how the ears pick up at the sound of a high revving engine .There was something knocking about today in Warrington centre but sometimes its heard to tell at normal speeds if it is a bike or boy racer .still good to hear though .

• Like Like x 1
  5. mr.h

mr.h Active Member

yesterday I heard the sound...rumble - roar then a guy on a Black & White blade turned up, akrapovic exhaust,black lens covers and he obviously uses the bike in all weathers... back to my Blade wallpaper then :rolleyes:

6. fez.57

fez.57 Well-Known Member

its my birthday on 21st feb and every year i have always managed to get out on the bike before this date and i hope this year is the same, that gives me 3 weeks, oh how i yearn for that first ride of the season where you ride like a complete novice, crap gear changes and terrible lines through corners, bring it on

7. mr.h

mr.h Active Member

I was out on 29/12/2012...upset no end of traffic! no action this year...yet but this weekend is looking possible? :p

8. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

Now there's a coincidence, I was drinking my tea looking out the office window, the sun was shining and the road looked dry, around the block weather came to mind:)

9. lambeth longshanks

lambeth longshanks Active Member

That wail from another motorcyclist's exhaust is the wolf howl from another pack member. Saying 'It's time to hunt!'