Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Spygoat, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Spygoat

Spygoat Well-Known Member

Greeting from your pal Spy, The American. Today is Thanksgiving here in the states and I want to wish everyone all the best.

Today we gather with friends and family to celebrate our freedom and the struggles we encountered when we first journeyed across the sea to escape the rain and lack of good pizza in England. When they landed here, the early settlers were greeted by a savage landscape, devoid of fast food restaurants and coffee shops. We quickly worked to rectify that situation and the first McDonald's was opened at Plymouth Rock within a week of settling. This is why the holiday is centered around eating until you become comatose.

So, all the best to everyone on this day of thanks. Today, I am thankful for Honda, track days, Dunlop Q4's, Ohlins, Brembo, and my rugged good looks.

I am also thankful for my friends here :D.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Have a good one matey :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Nigel says Happy Thanksgiving too...

and he hopes you have as much fun stuffing your bird as he is :)

Yours Thankgivingly,

Ms Lozzy ( Temporary Secretary to He who is still blocked )

uDEz4.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Boothman

Boothman Elite Member

All the best @Spygoat - let us know how you get on with the zero’s. As i said elsewhere I was most impressed with the performance but the lack of engine noise is even more noticeable on a bike than in my plug in hybrid car

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. hitch

hitch Elite Member

Happy Holidays!

My eldest is over that side of the pond, currently she's enjoying(?) the weather in New Orleans and I'm thankful she's coming home for Christmas.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Blade runner 1

Blade runner 1 Elite Member

Happy thanksgiving Spygoat. As I am still US side I too will be tucking into the US style thanksgiving feast just round the corner from today's hotel (only because everywhere else is closed), have a good one.

• Like Like x 1