How tight are your leathers??

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by BoroRich, Feb 22, 2012.

1. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

I ask because I've recently switched to a 1-piece suit after always having 2-piecers. I went for exactly the same size Dainese as the previous 2 two piece suits I've had.

This one, specifically. As you can see the bit of the suit that cups your junk looks like Borat's mankini and with me being somewhat blessed in that department [​IMG] it (a) crushes it all quite badly and (b) makes it look like I'm sock-stuffing for effect :D

The suit's very comfortable when riding the bike but not so off the bike. That's normal, right?

[​IMG]

2. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

My BKS made to measure fits like a glove as your would expect but is comfy on and off the bike. but does not flap when riding so fits well. My Dainese 2 piece again fits well and not much room for layering up under neath the leathers but again fit well on and off the bike.

You would expect leathers to fit better on the bike than off for how they are made. mainly for on the bike. Also if you have not added many miles with the new leathers they will give a bit and hopefully become more comfy

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Active Member

Leathers do need to be a bit snug mate, you dont want them flapping around if the worst happens!
    Bare with them and Im sure you'll break them in. Remal's spot on with his comments too!
    My Berik 1 piece makes me walk like Ive sh1t myslef but is extremely comfy on the bike.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Bloody hell someone agreed with me :eek:

5. BLAGGERS

BLAGGERS Well-Known Member

My dianese 2 piece are new and tight.got them tight cos they will give. Comfy on the bike but make me walk like neanderthal man off it. As remal says, not much room underneath for layering up, in fact i got more room under the seat on my rr5.

6. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

Sounds very similar to mine, lads. I used to wear a Knox back protector under my 2 piece but it's a very very tight squeeze under the 1 piece :mad:

7. Si.

Si. God Like

Mine are very tight on the chest on around the gonads. Still comfy on the bike though, but i have to unzip the top half when off the bike. After a few mths, it'll look like you have a baboons ass anyway.

8. daveyboy

daveyboy Active Member

9. Givover

Givover God Like

I am looking at a new suit and have always had 1 piece suits and yes as tight as fish skin but ok on the bike.It would seem the common sense route for a two piece on the road of which you don't need the (must have but useless speed hump) so you can have a small back pack and also like the boys say you may also get rid of the Ten men walk into the garage to pay for your fuel.But still undecided .Any input on the 2 piece please sorry to leach your fine thread Rich.

• Like Like x 1
  10. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

Haha!! No such thing as my thread, mate. I like a bit of a discussion, whatever thread it's on :D

Also, as I say I had two piece suits and the one main thing that I've noticed with the 1 piece is that it's wayyy more comfy on the bike. The absence of the zip assembly lump around the waist is really noticeable. Very freeing, if you know what I mean.

11. abv

abv Active Member

It will stretch a bit.

My one piece (for track) Is similarly a bit tight round the gonads when off the bike and is pretty tight anyway. Just room for an undersuit.

My two piece (for road) is comfortable full stop but I deliberately didn't get an skin tight set as I spend all day in it regularly over the summer.

12. BLAGGERS

BLAGGERS Well-Known Member

My mate has a 1 piece that pinches his 'nads. As he says ' fookin' leathers gimme a camel toe and make me look a right cnut'.

13. JD

JD Active Member

Go look at some fit women, they'll soon stretch mate :) In truth, if they were not snug to start with, you'd have a problem in a few months with them being on the loose side. Anyway, it pays to advertise :)

JD

• Like Like x 3
  14. daveyboy

daveyboy Active Member

FPMSL............just thrown coffee over me keyboard:D:D

15. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

My Dianese trousers are pretty comfy all told. The worse is if you move around on the saddle and get a nad pinch on. Especially on the motorway when it's not so easy to 'adjust your clothing'.

16. abv

abv Active Member

Well if you insist on going commando....

• Like Like x 1
  17. JD

JD Active Member

So Ken, are your leathers the female version of Dainese :D

• Like Like x 1
  18. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

LOL!!! :D

Yeah but knowing my luck instead of getting this reaction

[​IMG]

I'll get this :mad:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. vino

vino New Member

My Spidi 1-Piece is snug, but has flex panels around the crotch, so I don't have too much of an issue with squashed/numb nuts.

Converted to the Spidi defender back & chest protector, as it thin enough to fit nicely, but gives good protection (I can also put a drinks bag in the hump, with a straw to drink through. Very cool. Never used it).

20. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

Mine are Tight as fook . Hell of a butt in them ha ha