I am quite chuffed with myself

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by T.C, May 16, 2021.

1. T.C

T.C Elite Member

I have today completed and passed probably the most intense course I have done for many years.

I am now a fully qualified Driver Assessor & Trainer under MiDAS (Mini Bus Driver Awareness scheme) governed and licenced by the Community Transport Association.

Quite pleased that my overall mark was north of 90%

Strange being a student instead of being the person standing at the front of the class, but it does bring you back down to earth a bit.

Anyway, this means that I can now assess minibus drivers as to their suitability and teach them how to transport vulnerable and disable passengers.

Could not believe how much there was to learn.. Had to pass driving exams, theory exams, practical exams on securing wheelchairs, presentations, not from the perspective of doing the drivers job ourselves, but teaching and assessing others.

I am already nervous about running my first course as it is so far out of my comfort zone upload_2021-5-16_18-52-2.gif

Its another string to my bow and another qualification on my CV

• Like Like x 9
  2. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Well done TC, personally looking at the mini bus and school bus drivers in this area, the best thing they could learn is to not eat all the pies, most of them look like a imminent heart attack cases.

• Funny Funny x 6