I did it ......

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Remal, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

First ride of the year. Broke the seal, How good it feels to get out on the bike after a few months off.

[​IMG][/IMG]

Like "Milky thread" only popped out for a 40 mile run but felt gooooooooooooooood

• Like Like x 1
  2. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Nice one, lucky you I am going to have to wait a few more weeks for the farmers to stop dropping mud and shit everywhere before I get my fix. glad you enjoyed the ride.

3. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

The roads did look good today

4. Benn The Pig

Benn The Pig Well-Known Member

Might take mine to work tomorrow it was lovely today

5. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

Nice one, Remal. Lovely looking bike too :)

6. megawatt

megawatt Well-Known Member

Bout feckin time !!!

7. PeterT

PeterT Active Member

Oh................ is summer here then????????????????

8. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

another great day this morning But very cold last night here.

9. rooroorooster

rooroorooster Active Member

Me too Remal, felt so good to be back in the seat. Did about 60 mile, bloody frozen when I got back but it was worth it :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. JD

JD Active Member

Nice one Remal, all rejuvenated now then?

JD

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hobey600

Hobey600 Active Member

wooohooooo!! nice one Remal. bike's looking rather pretty. We managed to get out on Friday for a little while, met up with Villan at Loomies and a couple of his friends. Crikey I dont think i've ever made it back from there so quick!! The sun is shining get back out there!!

xx:)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Givover

Givover God Like

Nice to see you dudes getting out and about .Did about 70 miles yesterday and only a couple of sports bikes out. I had a little skermish with a boy racer in a Loaded Golf gti but couldn't take him due to the shit on the roads ''Bet that sucker was laffin his crack filled head off '' but sometimes its not to be. I washed the bike yesterday and dryed it but today i have just give the chain a good clean and wax ,then i have been right under the bike with the wonder wipes you think you have cleaned the bike until you get down on the floor and try to get your hand in all the nooks and cranies (Sounds abit scotch that ) its amazing just were you can get and the satisfaction knowing you have done a proper job .This was followed by another good spray of silicone everywere ,and then i set about nipping up all the fairing bolts and anything i could get a spanner on this should ensure that next time out i am confident that all is well ,The blade seems ok in the falling to bits department were the GSXR1000 always came home minus something even with the same care. The Bridgestone tyres that came as new are now finished although i only have 2000 on the clock and 600 ish of those were running in quite squared off considering i don't do a lot of motorway and the novelty of stright lining was over a few years ago so i will review the what tyres thread and look to blowing more money next week ,having said that a few years ago there was a good gang of us out 3 nights a week and weekend and i worked out that it cost me £25.00 sheets per week in tyres so i am doing ok these days.

13. exfire

exfire Elite Member

Bikes looking very nice Remal.

Went out yesterday and today. Yesterday was a real hoot, was just in one of those moods :)

Today was a 'little' more sedate. Nice to see the sun brought out the usual number of people aiming at me ! fortunately they missed.

14. Billy Balthorpe

Billy Balthorpe Active Member

I took out the Blade for the first time since about October last year. Battery on charge overnight, full choke 3 seconds on the strater and it fired up no problem. Kicked the tyres and checked the brakes. Loaded it up with camping gear and shot off to Sleap airfield for the Oddballs Rally. It was a bit cold but i was still smiling, i love my bike!

I've got to agree with another posting on here concerning the shite that is spead over the roads by farmers (i suppose), a rich line of crap for about 3 miles, leaving me a strip about 15" wide in the offside wheeltracks, most of the people i know have trouble sorting out a line (around a bend before you all start) when they have the whole of their own side of the road and a bit more if nowt's coming, to play with. Sure enough when i got there they were all moaning about the crap all over the roads, telling tales of slides in a straight line and being covered in it.