I know you should not laugh but...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kentblade, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

I am filtering my way through the A2 traffic queuing into the Blackwall Tunnel at around 6 this morning, and I see scooter boy zipping up the slip road at a fair rate of knots and see him start to slice across 3 lanes of traffic that is slowing for the queue, I calculate he is about to cut into the filter lane between lanes 2 and 3 at about the precise moment I get there, so brake covered and headlight on main beam as a warning, just as he is about to enter the filter lane, he must have had a sixth sense to look over his shoulder at me bearing down on him.

At this point I knew exactly what was about to surprise him, and yes he went from around 15 to 20 mph to zero in a nanosecond as he buried his little Piaggio straight into the back of the stationary car that was in his way in lane 2, he would he been rather surprised, as at point of impact he was looking at me and not where he was heading.

I probably missed his head by a good 6" or so as he nosedived onto the tarmac.

Sad to say I was pi**ing myself the rest of the way to work.

I think he will have learnt something there hopefully.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

There by the grace of........... we have all made stupid mistakes. Still funny as though.

3. sinewave

sinewave God Like

Now why do U not have a Camera to film such events? ;)