It's Official, Hottrax Ltd Trackdays Are No More....

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by Remal, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

from another forum
    ---------------------------
    Just received the following email...

Hottrax Trackdays have pulled out of the UK Track Day business from October 2011 and closed Hottrax Ltd.

This does not affect our European Events or our Race Club at Hottrax Motorsport. All of our European Events and Race Meetings will now be run under Hottrax Motorsport Racing Club Ltd! We have one event left this year with a track day group and that is Snetterton on 28th October. This runs along side our test day and is just before our final round at Snetterton.

We have found that this year we cannot compete with other TDO's on price. We took pride in the quality or our UK events but have seen that this is not enough in these days of rising fuel costs, vat, circuit hire and insurance. Hottrax will be acting as an agent for No Limits Track Days who we highly recommend. Any vouchers or credits you may have with Hottrax Ltd are perfectly safe and can be used on our European Events or Test Days or on No Limits Track Days as long as they are booked through us at Hottrax Motorsport before the end of 2012.

The Hottrax | Track Days | Track Day Equipment | GoPro Cameras | Helmets | European Track Days - HOTTRAX - For all Track Day needs. web site has been migrated to Motorcycle Track Days in the UK and Europe - Hottrax - Motorcycle Track Days in the UK and Europe - Hottrax as part of our restructuring. Our email addresses have changed as well, please send any new mail to [email protected]. Any email sent to an address @hottrax.co.uk will be unread. We hope this does not cause you too many issues and that you can update your bookmarks and settings accordingly.

The racing web site is still at Hottrax Motorsport Racing Club Many thanks for everyone support in the past and good luck with your track days in the future and by the way we still have 12 places left on our Track Event at Cartagena in November.Check it out at Motorcycle Track Days in the UK and Europe - Hottrax - Motorcycle Track Days in the UK and Europe - Hottrax

Dave and Karen Mabbutt Best Regards

Another one bites the dust then. how long till Focused goes under with the bad press they continue to get?

2. masher66

masher66 Active Member

times are hard, many circuits prefer car track days as they can generate greater levels of revenue with less hassle - just look at Croft, priced out of the shop window for bikes but the car track days are running regular as clockwork...and despite what the locals say the cars are just as noisy, with many using bike engined kits on the track...

3. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

I'm still new to bike track days. Would be a shame to loose too many organizers. lets hope this is not a continuing trend

4. abv

abv Active Member

I can't see Focused going under, they are well run and alot of the criticism is misplaced in my opinion.

I used Hottrax for a euro trip this year and wouldn't use them again for various reasons.

Still it's a shame to lose any organiser as competition can only be a good thing.

5. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

I heard others talking about FE like that. Unsure why. I was impressed with how they ran my first TD and would use them again